Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leaving...

On a jet plane. No, not really, actually. Sevilla is over which is sad, because I feel like I hardly knew her, but I guess thats what 5 weeks feels like. 1 to get used to it, 3 to keep doing the routine thing and then 1 to try and cram all the shit in u didnt do the first 4 weeks.

It sorta sucks, but I am definitely excited about getting out to Paris and seeing Roma, which should sweet.

Let´s see, its been a while since I´ve updated....since Barça I´ve been doing my best to stay busy and go hard every day cuz we only got like 4 left. Saturday we go to Córdoba and then on Sunday morning Papá invited us to the Mormon church with him, so that should be interesting. So far, I´ve gotten back from Barcelona, and saw a corrida de toros, which was very interesting and bloody.

6 bulls are killed by 3 sorta novicetype matadors, which takes about 20 minutes each. Amazingly enough, the nosebleed tix we bought werent actually nosebleeds so we had a great view of all it.

This week andre and I made a conscious decision to walk back each day for lunch since we havent this entire trip aside from like 3-5 times. Its been a great revelation even though we ended up deciding to finally do it at the exact time global warming starts fucking up Sevilla and the temp is like 99 degrees all the time.

literally, leaving the house provides a natural wetness that only underwears are privy to. its absurd how wet i am after a nice 30 minute walk somewhere. but somehow, its all worth it and i just wish we had done it more often.

well u live and u learn. so now, its forward and onward and to infinity and beyond, meaning paris avignon with the AAA and then roma afterwards. Should be a good time and im looking forward to it.

I wish I had taken more advantage of being in España and met more people. I am definitely going to go out the rest of this week and play my hand at the discos.

If tiphanie can, so can I.

Hasta luego, tias y tios.

No comments:

Post a Comment